Puntos de reacción
[URL=http://imgbox.com/8Xf30WF1] [/URL]

File Name: Adam Lambert - (2009) Time For Miracles (HD).mov
File Size: 286.36 MB Duration: 00:04:11 Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x800 (2.40:1), 29.970 fps, avg. 9.5 Mbps
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels, 96.0 Kbps, CBR, 44.1 KHz

Host: YD
Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar
--
Download instructions: follow the link, click Download button, wait for the process to complete and rename the resulting file as provided in the File Name field.

Última edición:

fabio_lins

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción

File Name: Adam Lambert - (2009) Time For Miracles (HD).mov
File Size: 286.36 MB Duration: 00:04:11 Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x800 (2.40:1), 29.970 fps, avg. 9.5 Mbps
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels, 96.0 Kbps, CBR, 44.1 KHz

Host: YD
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
--
Download instructions: follow the link, click Download button, wait for the process to complete and rename the resulting file as provided in the File Name field.
thanks so much for this!!!!!! This is my first download. How can I get the link?

warezeater

VIP Members
VIP Members
Puntos de reacción
thanks so much for this!!!!!! This is my first download. How can I get the link?

Hi! Please refer to the forum's General Rules:
(1) HOW TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD LINKS:

• How to see the download links? click on the Thanks button located in each post.
  • New users cannot click on thanks button because they don't have one. At this point new users are not allowed to download any video.
  • New users have 2 option to access the download links 1. Donate or 2. Become a CB Adict, Uplader, Elite, etc.
  • New users when they make a Donation get 80 thanks in all forums every 24 hours (before was only 40 Thanks).
  • CB Addict and Uploaders can give Thanks and see the download links in 3 forums: The Video Box, The HD Box and The 3D & 4K Box.
  • Elite Uploader, VIP and Donors can give Thanks in all forums.

These are measures required to keep the forum alive and growing!

fabio_lins

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
Hi! Please refer to the forum's General Rules:
(1) HOW TO SEE THE DOWNLOAD LINKS:

• How to see the download links? click on the Thanks button located in each post.
  • New users cannot click on thanks button because they don't have one. At this point new users are not allowed to download any video.
  • New users have 2 option to access the download links 1. Donate or 2. Become a CB Adict, Uplader, Elite, etc.
  • New users when they make a Donation get 80 thanks in all forums every 24 hours (before was only 40 Thanks).
  • CB Addict and Uploaders can give Thanks and see the download links in 3 forums: The Video Box, The HD Box and The 3D & 4K Box.
  • Elite Uploader, VIP and Donors can give Thanks in all forums.

These are measures required to keep the forum alive and growing!
Thanks for replying. I just have donated and now I'm going to wait.

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6