Immortal-DVD.jpg

File Name: Adema - Immortal.
File Size: 275 MB
Duration: 3:29
Video: MPEG-2 Video - 720x480 (16:9) 29.97fps - 9800Kbps - NTSC
Audio: Dolby 5.1 - 48000Hz Stereo 384Kbps
Source: DVD Source - Remastered Audio
Year: 2002

Here is a much better quality version than the previous version that I had uploaded, it's from an actual DVD source, and I remastered the video and made it 16:9 Anamorphic widescreen. I also remastered the audio from the original 1st U.K. pressing of Insomniac's Dream EP. In my opinion this is the best quality version online.
If you've downloaded this from me in the past be sure to re-download this better quality version.
Also, please DO NOT share this or leak this version, please just keep it here on TCB. I uploaded this personally for you (whomever is downloading this) to watch, that should be good enough.

Just so everyone knows, as of now I am using Sony Vegas 10 Pro to edit my videos, and everything's much better quality. You'll notice a larger file size as well for all my videos, that is why. I want all of them to be the best possible quality and I'm sure everyone else does too.

Once again,
PLEASE do NOT post or share this (or any of my videos for that matter) anywhere else! I want to keep this rare video ONLY on TCB.
Thank you!

Enjoy!

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
New Mediafire Links Updated!!!! Completely New Better Quality Video Re-Encoded!!! Enjoy!!!!

ivanjhb

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
Excelente Video

Muchas gracias amigo por subir el video, lo estaba buscando por años en esa calidad, podrias subir los demas videos que faltan , te lo agradeceria mucho. "SUERTE."

Ryu

Puntos de reacción
THANKS for the video :D

Pantamorph

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
Sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but it seems as a certain somebody played with the blur effect too much! Do you still have the original VOB? Can you possibly reupload this without this much blur? :D

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
I've got a much better version of this now. I'll work on it later though.

Pantamorph

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
You must be one crazy collector with your packs of VOBs! :cute:

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
New Mediafire Links Updated!!!! Completely New Better Quality Video Re-Encoded!!! Enjoy!!!!

Pantamorph

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
It still looks blurred like :poop:

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
Well this is the best copy I have. Watch it on Youtube if you don't approve :)

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6