Novedades

SD > Blue Murder - Valley Of The Kings

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
ValleyOfTheKings.jpg

File Name: Blue Murder - Valley Of The Kings.
File Size: 455 MB
Duration: 5:46
Video: MPEG-2 Video - 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps - 9800Kbps - NTSC
Audio: Dolby 5.1 - 48000Hz Stereo 384Kbps
Source: DVD Source - Remastered Audio
Year: 1989

This is 100% clean, logo free, from DVD. I remastered the audio from the Japanese 1st pressing of Blue Murder - Self Titled (22P2-2665).
Perfect DVD quality video, 100% Clean with no logos at all. This is the best quality you will find this video.
This came from the same DVD quality master source as the video I've uploaded for Bonham - Wait For You and Bonham - Guilty.
I will be uploading 'Jelly Roll' the same quality from the same source, 100% Clean as well soon. This is the uncensored version (keep your eyes peeled and you'll see it).

Please keep this to yourself, I do not want my copy of Valley Of The Kings, or ANY of my videos that I've edited here uploaded or shared anywhere else. I've noticed recently that I've found a couple of my videos uploaded to some torrent sites, with users weakly attempting to disguise them by changing the audio to a lesser quality, after I've specifically explained not to share them anywhere else, if I find any more of my videos shared on any sites, I will not bother to share anymore new videos, or I'll start tagging them for VIP only. I'm very serious about keeping these exclusive edits on TCB Only, I will not explain this again, I'm tired of ignorant people uploading and sharing my videos after I've asked nicely and trusted enough to share them with Elite members, and only ask in return that they keep them private.

Just for everyone's information, I am using Sony Vegas 10 Pro now to edit my videos, and everything's much better quality. You'll notice a larger file size as well for all my videos, that is why. I want all of them to be the best possible quality and I'm sure everyone else does too.

Once again,
PLEASE do NOT post or share this (or any of my videos for that matter) anywhere else! I want to keep this rare video ONLY on TCB.
Thank you!

Enjoy!

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6