Novedades

SD > George Benson - love x love [Soul Train]

boubou26

Elite Uploaders
Elite Uploaders
Puntos de reacción
George Benson - love x love [SoulTrain]

1- File Name: George Benson - love x love (SoulTrain)
2- File Size: 129mb
3- Duration: 03:47
4- Resolution and Framerate: 720 x 576
5- Format: Mpeg
6- Audio: Mp2 2 CHANNELS 256 kBPS
7- Source: DVD
8- Mediafire​

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar

carsos00

Uploaders
Uploaders
Puntos de reacción
mirrorcreator.com

Don't know about anyone else but for me using mirrorcreator.com is an absolute pain, unless there is a link to hotfile or rapidshare that is working I can't get the download started but for ADs or the "iLividSetupV1" file downloads, ended up once having the file downloaded 12 times gave up after that................

oland84

Elite Uploaders
Elite Uploaders
Puntos de reacción
You're absolutely right.

It always directs you to those eerie and enigmatic file hosters which no one had ever heard of. It really is annoying and I can't think of any reason why would someone want to use it instead of a familiar and an efficient host like MEDIAFIRE or RAPIDSHARE.

Looks like new hosts just pop up every day, and each and every one has a more ridiculous name than the one before. And it's so funny to see how each host declares upon itself that it's "the world number one file host".... we just have the file-hosting field where everyone is a chart-topper....

boubou26

Elite Uploaders
Elite Uploaders
Puntos de reacción
Question

You're absolutely right.

It always directs you to those eerie and enigmatic file hosters which no one had ever heard of. It really is annoying and I can't think of any reason why would someone want to use it instead of a familiar and an efficient host like MEDIAFIRE or RAPIDSHARE.

Looks like new hosts just pop up every day, and each and every one has a more ridiculous name than the one before. And it's so funny to see how each host declares upon itself that it's "the world number one file host".... we just have the file-hosting field where everyone is a chart-topper....

I understand.
What she is is for you the best uploader at the moment ?

boubou26

Elite Uploaders
Elite Uploaders
Puntos de reacción
new link Mediafire !

New link Mediafire !

Enjoy .

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6