SD > Jackson Browne - Lives In The Balance [1986]

8x8

Elite Uploaders
Elite Uploaders
Puntos de reacción

Y9KHS1n.jpg

--- A great song and video from Jackson Browne ---

About the song (wiki):​
Months before the Iran-contra scandal broke in the press, according to the 1989 Rolling Stone article "The 100 Best Albums of the Eighties," Browne sang on "Lives in the Balance" of wanting "'to know who the men in the shadows are/I want to hear somebody asking them why.' After the arms-for-hostages deals hit the news, the increased public awareness of the U.S. government's covert war in Nicaragua prompted Browne to produce and pay for a video for 'Lives in the Balance' well after the album had passed its peak in terms of sales. Discussing the song at the time of the video's release, Browne said, 'I imply that the truth is kept from us on a regular basis. I flat out say the government lies. Well, these things are no longer heresy.'"

Released only as a U.S. 12" and as a 7" single in Germany, in 1986 the song was associated with American policies in Central America, but within the context of the U.S. invasion of Iraq, the song received new life... The song, Mark Coleman says in the Rolling Stone Record Guide, "is a cutting slice of social observation"​

Enjoy!!

Jackson Browne - Lives In The Balance

Year: 1986
Source: (RA)
Attributes: RA tag, no logo
Type: VOB
File Size: 288.48 MB
Duration: 4:10
Format: MPEG-PS

Video Properties:
29.97 fps, NTSC 720x480, 4:3, Video Stream Bitrate: 7943 Kbps

Audio Properties:
LPCM 2-Channels (Stereo), 1536 Kbps, CBR, 48.0 KHz

(If you encounter problems with the Image, Link or File, please PM me)

Host: MF

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar
Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar
---

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6