Novedades

SD > Joe Lamont - Secrets You Keep

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
SecretsYouKeep_zps93c72900.jpg

File Name: Joe Lamont - Secrets You Keep.
File Size: 293 MB
Duration: 3:42
Video: MPEG-2 Video - 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps - 9800Kbps - NTSC
Audio: Dolby 5.1 - 48000Hz Stereo 384Kbps
Source: Digital TV Source (MTV2) - Remastered Video & Audio
Year: 1985

Here's a rare video by Joe Lamont for 'Secrets You Keep'! I love this song & video, classic 80's AOR. It took me quite awhile to find an actual MPEG-2 digital high quality copy of this video, I had been looking for it a very long time. This was recorded directly from MTV2 back before it turned to total crap. This is the best quality copy I've ever seen for this video, I've remastered the audio from the new 2010 CD Re-issue of the 'Secrets You Keep' album, and I cleaned the video up slightly. So this looks and sounds excellent!

I'm making this video available, without any STG tags, but I will only ask please do not share this with anyone else, or upload this anywhere else. It took me awhile to find a high quality MPEG-2 copy of this video, I do not want to be greedy (like some people can be) and not share this, because I know others will enjoy this as much as I do, but my only request is to please keep this private, and to yourself if you grab this. There are plenty copies of this video already on youtube, so you should not have to upload this to youtube yourself. I will ask you to please keep my copy away from youtube and other sites. Please keep this exclusive to TCB Only!

Just so everyone knows, as of now I am using Sony Vegas 10 Pro to edit my videos, and everything's much better quality. You'll notice a larger file size as well for all my videos, that is why. I want all of them to be the best possible quality and I'm sure everyone else does too.

Once again,
PLEASE do NOT post or share this (or any of my videos for that matter) anywhere else! I want to keep this high quality MPEG-2 video exclusive ONLY to TCB.
Thank you!

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar
Enjoy!

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6