Duration: 02:49
Resolution and Framerate: 720x480 NTSC
Format: MPEG-PS
Video: MPEG-2
Audio: AC3, 2 channels, 192 Kbps, CBR, 48.0 KHz
Source: trade
Download Host: Mediafire

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar

MVS

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
I modified the audio in that video ... or i would not have ever uploaded it to my channel .. I would never upload any videos that i have not worked on in an audio manner

hech54

Miembro del equipo
Super Moderator
Puntos de reacción
I modified the audio in that video ... or i would not have ever uploaded it to my channel .. I would never upload any videos that i have not worked on in an audio manner

Modifying the audio on a video and re-uploading here on TCB is however against the rules:
http://www.thecentralbox.net/support/77728-about-repeated-videos-sobre-videos-repetidos.html
"Only changing the audio IS NOT a valid reason, Each TCB member can look for software to replace their own video using their own skills."

I know this is the reverse situation, and exclusivity is virtually unenforceable....but your comment above basically saying that Moondance's upload of the LRB video was scant-amount to thievery/theft is a bit of the "pot calling the kettle black" don't you think?

MVS

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
In my opinion if someone just downloads a video from youtube and uses it as if it is their own without any modification is straight out copying ... In regards to your video ... if you actually watch it you can obviously see that the video has been slightly edited and the original soundtrack has been replaced by CD audio ... a whole lot different by a country mile .. some skill has been used .. not just straight out copying ... I think you should take that into consideration ...

hech54

Miembro del equipo
Super Moderator
Puntos de reacción
In regards to your video ... if you actually watch it you can obviously see that the video has been slightly edited and the original soundtrack has been replaced by CD audio ... a whole lot different by a country mile .. some skill has been used .. not just straight out copying ... I think you should take that into consideration ...
Replacing CD audio with CD audio(only this time without audience participation) is child's play....and with FREE software like Avidemux....that is why uploading videos with a simple audio replacement is not allowed here at TCB. What you(and I) do by replacing or enhancing audio may be impressive to a 4 year old....but it doesn't impress me.

MVS

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
Look i am not uploading videos to CentralBox anyway ... I pay my monthly fee for my downlaods ... Most of the videos i download i would not even keep if i did not replace the audio ... So let's just move on ... My post in regards to the LRB video was not directed to anybody else but the uploader ...

moondance

Elite Uploaders
Elite Uploaders
Puntos de reacción
This is to MVS, first off I got this in a trade and the Elite members who know me here on the site know that is what I like to do, I like to trade, I even stated it that way in my Source column "trade" and I posted it here because I have a friend here on TCB who is a Little River Band fan and I thought he might like it. Second, I went and looked at the link you provided and for the trader friend I got it from because before I only knew of the original "Other Guy" video, nowhere on your site and I mean no way do you state don't share. Am I getting money to share this video, no. Do I feel good that I placed it on TCB for others to enjoy which was my intention, yes. And thirdly what is awful about you MVS, who obviously has the ability, is I checked your status and you have taken over 2,200 videos and you have not taken one second of that time to post a single music videos to share here on TCB. Over 2,200 you have taken from us !!! So your saying its alright to take and have the rest of us contribute so you can take more, the enjoyment is in the sharing, that is what this site is about, you have the ability but you choose not to but rather take from others and not contribute here, MVS your a creep.

moondance

Elite Uploaders
Elite Uploaders
Puntos de reacción
To all my dear friends here on TCB, in response to MVS remarks I have come up with this conclusions, since MVS who has music videos and the ability to share but chooses not to but has rather taken instead 2,200 music videos from us than share a single music video and from what I can see hasn't even tried, I say lets help him out. At the top of this comment posting, MVS has placed a link to his site on Youtube, I say lets help MVS learn the wonders of sharing and take all his postings on Youtube (shouldn't have placed them on Youtube in the first place if he didn't think to share) and place them here on TCB. So from now on to help MVS learn about the love and enjoyment and what is to share and not just take (over 2,200!!!!) from now on all my postings and I hope you will help me in this as well and make all your new postings take from our dear friend MVS and place them here on TCB until they are all gone since obviously he doesn't have a single second to do this himself, so sad, so very sad. So please help me show MVS what it is to have the holiday spirit and not be a Scrooge, also when you do upload one of his music videos from Youtube to TCB don't forget to mention in your comments your thanks to MVS for sharing.

carsos00

Uploaders
Uploaders
Puntos de reacción
Audio Remastering done by me! -

If it was me who had remastered that clip, I would have kept quiet about it, John Farnham was with the LRB for 5 years and is one of the best singers to come from Australia and in fact is nick named "The Voice", why anyone would want to overdub John Farnham is beyond me.

And anyway it took me months to get to elite uploader, and like other elite uploaders we have earned our status by adding to TCB.

MVS if you can post on Youtube and take 1000s of videos from TCB why have you not posted anything on TCB?, and well said moondance.

hech54

Miembro del equipo
Super Moderator
Puntos de reacción
If it was me who had remastered that clip, I would have kept quiet about it, John Farnham was with the LRB for 5 years and is one of the best singers to come from Australia and in fact is nick named "The Voice", why anyone would want to overdub John Farnham is beyond me.

Got that right. I compare every male singer to Farnham.

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6