Overkill-FastJunkie.jpg

File Name: Overkill - Fast Junkie.
File Size: 314 MB
Duration: 3:59
Video: MPEG-2 Video - 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps - 9800Kbps - NTSC
Audio: Dolby 5.1 - 48000Hz Stereo 384Kbps
Source: DVD & VHS (Mixed Sources) - Remastered Video & Audio
Year: 1994

Here's another rare Overkill video that I had uploaded to TCB before but got deleted after the Megaupload crash. I've uploaded this for slawus79, to complete his Overkill video collection.
The video was taken from 2 different sources. The first source (the beginning) was taken from the Overkill - Wrecking Everything Disc 2 DVD, it's the best quality copy I've ever seen, but unfortunately the video isn't complete, the DVD only plays half of the Fast Junkie video for some reason. But since it's excellent quality without logos (besides the tag at the beginning) I decided to use it. The rest of the video was taken from MTV Headbangers Ball UK, it has the MTV logo throughout the rest of the video, the quality is the same as the beginning, so there is no difference in quality. Besides the MTV logo, the video matches up perfectly.
I also remastered the audio from the original Japanese 1st pressing of W.F.O. (AMCY-736). I would say this is the best quality version both video and audio that I've ever seen.

Just for everyone's information, I am using Sony Vegas 10 Pro now to edit my videos, and everything's much better quality. You'll notice a larger file size as well for all my videos, that is why. I want all of them to be the best possible quality and I'm sure everyone else does too.

Once again,
PLEASE do NOT post or share this (or any of my videos for that matter) anywhere else! I want to keep this rare video ONLY on TCB.
Thank you!

Enjoy!

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar

slawus79

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
Sitio web
www.youtube.com
Acknowledgements

Thank you very, very much!

You really deserve to be the VIP person here. All this amazing stuff you are sharing with us makes you remarkable person here!

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6