Members
Puntos de reacción

Prince%20-%20The%20Same%20December.mpg_tn_zpsdp2qx3pm.jpg

Name: Prince - The Same December.mpg
Year: 1996 Source: MTV Live Type: Broadcast
File Size: 245.03MB Duration: 3:44 Format: MPG
Video Properties: 720x480, 29.97fps, NTSC, 4x3, 7.5mbps
Audio Properties: LPCM

Lineage: MTV Live broadcast on TWC (1080i) > Hauppauge HD PVR 2 (H.264 14mbps / MP2 384kbps) > Adobe Premiere 720x480 MPEG-2 @ 7.5mbps 2-pass

Note: TWC's bandwidth of MTV Live is terrible. Artifacting was very noticeable on the original 1080i broadcast, however these artifacts largely went away when the video was resized back down to 720x480. Due to the song title and credits extending into the pillarboxed areas, I felt it was best to leave the video as 16x9 rather than cropping to 4:3 and leaving partial credits.

Also, I realize there is another copy of this video in the Elite section, but the title says "VHS MTV". Since the rules of this site mandate that I contribute to the Elite section and yet I'm not allowed to download from that same very section, there's no way for me to verify which version is better quality. If my version is deemed inferior, please feel free to delete this post as a duplicate.

Host:MG

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar
Password: thecentralbox.com

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6