File Name: Prong - Lost And Found.
File Size: 319 MB
Duration: 4:02
Video: MPEG-2 Video - 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps - 9800Kbps - NTSC
Audio: Dolby 5.1 - 48000Hz Stereo 384Kbps
Source: DVD Source - Remastered Audio
Year: 1990

Taken from the original master tape.
This is 100% clean, logo free, from DVD. I remastered the audio from the original Japanese 1st pressing of Beg To Differ (ESCA-5113).
Perfect DVD quality video, Clean with no logos at all. This is the best quality you will find this video.
This came from the same DVD quality master source as the video I've uploaded for Death Angel - A Room With A View. I will be uploading videos from Bonham, Overkill, Suicidal Tendencies, Prong, Testament, Killer Dwarfs, Dio and many more from this same source soon.

Just so everyone knows, as of now I am using Sony Vegas 10 Pro to edit my videos, and everything's much better quality. You'll notice a larger file size as well for all my videos, that is why. I want all of them to be the best possible quality and I'm sure everyone else does too.

Once again,
PLEASE do NOT post or share this (or any of my videos for that matter) anywhere else! I want to keep this rare video ONLY on TCB.
Thank you!

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar
Enjoy!

• Thanks
Reacciones: Dio
  • Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6