RavenOnAndOn.jpg

File Name: Raven - On And On.
File Size: 227 MB
Duration: 3:46
Video: MPEG-2 Video - 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps 10000Kbps - NTSC
Audio: Dolby AC3 - 48000Hz stereo 256Kbps
Source: VH1 Classic
Year: 1985

I recorded this straight from VH1 Classic with my standalone DVD Recorder at XP Mode (highest quality recording mode) back in 2006. I've got a HUGE stack of XP Mode DVD-R Metal Mania recordings from VH1 Classic from 2005-2008. I believe this video use to be here and was captured from VH1 Classic but it was horribly compressed. This isn't, and no this is not from 2nafish either. I've got many of these same exact quality. It was taken from Dish recorded with S-Video to my DVD Recorder. I've got alot more from Bonham, Leatherwolf, Savatage, Exodus, Testament, Killer Dwarfs, Autograph, Metal Church, Grim Reaper and a ton more I haven't even looked through.
I haven't done any alterations to this at all, it's just as it came from the original disc, uncompressed. Although my videos are larger, I'll let you decide whos videos are better quality. Mine or 2nafish. I may add more in the future.

Enjoy!

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar

Enjoy!

Ratt Trader

Uploaders
Uploaders
Puntos de reacción
Thanks...keep 'em coming!

I recorded every Metal Mania episode from mid 2004-mid 2005, unfortunately they are on VHS. I may pull them out some day and just extract the real rare stuff (if there is any)...I recall having some Kick Axe, Pretty Boy Floyd, etc. The rest of the same crap they continue to play each and every week (6-7 years later!). And how many times do we need to see the new Ozzy and Iron Maiden videos during Classic/Current? They never once play the new videos from Y&T, Ratt, etc.

andytih

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
Thank You, AnthraxFan! I have 2nafish's version already & it seems that yours will be even better quality. I know that in XP mode the video would be appr. 200> mb. So I think it's not so good to get the smaller size (SP mode - lower picture quality) if somebody recording it directly from sat.

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
Mediafire Links Re-Uploaded! Enjoy!!

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6