Novedades

SD > Robert Tepper - No Easy Way Out

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
NoEasyWayOut_zpscf3af5df.jpg

File Name: Robert Tepper - No Easy Way Out.
File Size: 342 MB
Duration: 4:19
Video: MPEG-2 Video - 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps - 9800Kbps - NTSC
Audio: Dolby 5.1 - 48000Hz Stereo 384Kbps
Source: Telegenics Source (Digitized VHS) - Remastered Video & Audio
Year: 1985

Excellent DVD quality, video is clean, with only the Telegenics logo at the very end.
I remastered the audio from the Japanese 1st pressing of the Rocky IV Soundtrack (D32Y-0052).
I also cleaned up the video slightly, so this now looks and sounds perfect! I believe this looks MUCH better than the VH1 Classic copy, there's no annoying logo, it was recorded completely uncompressed from the original first hand source, and it looks crystal clear, looks like perfect DVD quality video, and unlike the VH1 Classic copy, there is no pixels or digital noise in this video at all.
This is also in it's correct aspect ratio, fullscreen 4:3 (without black bars). No disrespect to the last uploader, but the video was cropped (to remove the VH1 Classic logo). I consider this a huge upgrade to the inferior VH1 Classic copy.
I'm making this video available, without any STG tags, but I will only ask please do not share this, or upload this anywhere else. It took me awhile to find a perfect clean copy of this video, I do not want to be greedy (like some people can be) and not share this, because I know others will enjoy this as much as I do, but my only request is to please keep this private, and to yourself if you grab this.

Just so everyone knows, as of now I am using Sony Vegas 10 Pro to edit my videos, and everything's much better quality. You'll notice a larger file size as well for all my videos, that is why. I want all of them to be the best possible quality and I'm sure everyone else does too.

Once again,
PLEASE do NOT post or share this (or any of my videos for that matter) anywhere else! I want to keep this video ONLY on TCB.
Thank you!

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar
Enjoy!

DVJ Willy

Elite Uploaders
Elite Uploaders
Puntos de reacción
Excelente...

thanks my brother. Excelente calidad, y por lo que veo siguen los aguinaldos navideños...

putuco

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
Thanks for the effort and for a great TG version, however the colors are saturated in this video, unlike the VH1 version I have which have accurate colors. I keep both anyway! Just wanted to give my 2 cents

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
I don't see a problem with the colors, the VH1 copy is too pixelated to me. I also have a U-Matic copy from , the colors are exactly the same. This is the way the video was originally intended to be shown, just compare the DVD release of Rocky IV to it and see. I think it's a much stronger copy, and that's my two cents :)

Troy30

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
Great post, but the pass doesn´t seems to work?

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6