Novedades

SD > Suicidal Tendencies - Send Me Your Money

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
SendMeYourMoney.jpg

File Name: Suicidal Tendencies - Send Me Your Money.
File Size: 268 MB
Duration: 3:23
Video: MPEG-2 Video - 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps - 9800Kbps - NTSC
Audio: Dolby 5.1 - 48000Hz Stereo 384Kbps
Source: VHS Master Source - Remastered
Year: 1990

This was taken from the same high quality Headbangers Ball master source tapes as all my other recent uploads, quality is excellent. Video is 100% complete, DVD quality and in nearly clean, only the Headbangers Ball - Metal Blox logo at the beginning, and the (tag) name of the video. I remastered the audio from the Japanese 1st pressing of Lights... Camera... Revolution! (ESCA-5132). Someone wrote me and requested these 2 rare, unreleased to DVD Suicidal Tendencies videos awhile back, and I knew I had them, I just had to remaster them.

Just so everyone knows, as of now I am using Sony Vegas 10 Pro to edit my videos, and everything's much better quality. You'll notice a larger file size as well for all my videos, that is why. I want all of them to be the best possible quality and I'm sure everyone else does too.

PLEASE do NOT post or share this (or any of my videos for that matter) anywhere else! I want to keep this rare video ONLY on TCB.
Thank you!

Enjoy!

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar

tboy79

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
Thanks for the video!

valdemar

Elite Uploaders
Elite Uploaders
Puntos de reacción
Mediafire links ask for a password to unlock the file.What is this?

dravincrow

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
What is the password?

The mediafire link password listed does not work

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6