TestamentElectricCrown.jpg

File Name: Testament - Electric Crown.
File Size: 323 MB
Duration: 4:05
Video: MPEG-2 Video - 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps - 9800Kbps - NTSC
Audio: Dolby 5.1 - 48000Hz Stereo 384Kbps
Source: VHS Master - Remastered Video & Audio
Year: 1992

I did some work on this one, those who have the old version from my Demonoid torrent will notice a big difference here, I did that back in 2005 when I had little experience with audio editing, so this one is new and improved. The audio is still from the Japanese 1st pressing of The Ritual (AMCY-412) but I did much better editing work on this, so it's 100% synced with the video, As I do with all my remastering I used an uncompressed .WAV file ripped with EAC, I took time out and edited it to the video edit version and made sure it synced up perfectly this time so there are no errors like there are in the one on my Demonoid torrent. I also clipped the top and bottom edges and it was taken from the original source. This one looks and sounds much better.
As I stated before these new remasters are exclusive to TCB only, I DO NOT want them passed out anywhere else, I'm doing these for myself and my friends here at TCB.
This was taken from a very rare and expensive promotional master I bought from ebay back in 2002. I paid around $70 for it. This is a pretty rare video to find, especially this quality. This looks alot better than the PAL version that was played on VH1 Classic in the UK. The colors are all wrong on it as well as the framerate.
Many more to come soon! Keep an eye out.

Enjoy!

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar

****NEW MEDIAFIRE LINKS ADDED!****
****WHOLE NEW FULL 100% COMPLETE VIDEO!****

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
Read the description I put up, the quality is better and there's no errors in the audio like the older version.

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
New mediafire links added!

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
New full length copy!

This is the 100% complete copy, in case you noticed that the bad TV quality PAL VH1 Classic "Rock Show" copy has the 2 second intro at the beginning, that my old edit didn't have. This is not only 100% uncompressed and looks much better, but I made sure that the video was 100% full length, and complete from beginning to end.
So make sure and grab this new, and final copy. I won't be doing anymore work on this video because it's finally complete. Unless a clean DVD quality copy surfaces, which is very doubtful.
I put new Mediafire links up. If you've already hit the Thanls button, re-download them and see what I mean!

Foreigner

Elite Uploaders
Elite Uploaders
Puntos de reacción
Password

Hola, el password no me funciona, estará bien?

cdeville

Elite Uploaders
Elite Uploaders
Puntos de reacción
Los aportes de este niño no volverán jamás, se molesto porque usuarios Rusos compartían sus videos en otras paginas, es inútil cualquier contacto de sus aportes.

Halfred

Lifetime Donor
Lifetime Donor
Puntos de reacción
Password

Mediafire not recognize password No unlock file me ha pasado ya con dos post. Gracias

TestamentElectricCrown.jpg

File Name: Testament - Electric Crown.
File Size: 323 MB
Duration: 4:05
Video: MPEG-2 Video - 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps - 9800Kbps - NTSC
Audio: Dolby 5.1 - 48000Hz Stereo 384Kbps
Source: VHS Master - Remastered Video & Audio
Year: 1992

I did some work on this one, those who have the old version from my Demonoid torrent will notice a big difference here, I did that back in 2005 when I had little experience with audio editing, so this one is new and improved. The audio is still from the Japanese 1st pressing of The Ritual (AMCY-412) but I did much better editing work on this, so it's 100% synced with the video, As I do with all my remastering I used an uncompressed .WAV file ripped with EAC, I took time out and edited it to the video edit version and made sure it synced up perfectly this time so there are no errors like there are in the one on my Demonoid torrent. I also clipped the top and bottom edges and it was taken from the original source. This one looks and sounds much better.
As I stated before these new remasters are exclusive to TCB only, I DO NOT want them passed out anywhere else, I'm doing these for myself and my friends here at TCB.
This was taken from a very rare and expensive promotional master I bought from ebay back in 2002. I paid around $70 for it. This is a pretty rare video to find, especially this quality. This looks alot better than the PAL version that was played on VH1 Classic in the UK. The colors are all wrong on it as well as the framerate.
Many more to come soon! Keep an eye out.

Enjoy!

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

****NEW MEDIAFIRE LINKS ADDED!****
****WHOLE NEW FULL 100% COMPLETE VIDEO!****

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6